Quadralux with registered office in 9920 Lievegem and registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises with company number BE 0451 598 148 attaches great importance to the safe, transparent and confidential collection and processing of your personal data. In particular, we want to protect the data of our customers, subcontractors and suppliers, among other things, against loss, leaks, errors, unauthorized access or unlawful processing. We would like to inform you by means of this Data Protection Notice about the collection and processing of your personal data. We ask that you read this Data Protection Notice carefully, as it contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and for what purpose.
This Data Protection Notice applies to all services provided by us and in general to all activities that we perform.
3. Controller and its obligations
Quadralux, with registered office at 9920 Lievegem and with company number BE 0451 598 148, is the controller of your personal data. In the collection and processing of your personal data, we respect the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) from its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
4. Personal data
Depending on your activities and your relationship with our company, you provide us with the following personal data: your identity and contact details (name, title, address, e-mail address, 2 telephone and mobile number). We would like to point out that you are responsible for all information you provide to us and that we rely on its accuracy. If your details are no longer up-to-date, we request you to notify us immediately. You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but you understand that the provision of certain services or collaboration becomes impossible if you do not consent to their collection and processing.
5. Processing purposes and legal basis
5.1 Customer data
As part of our services and activities, we collect and process the identity and contact details of our customers and clients, their staff, employees, appointees and other useful contact persons. The purposes for these processing operations are the execution of the agreements with our customers, customer management, accounting and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. The legal grounds are the performance of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations (such as the 30bis declaration of works) and / or our legitimate interest.
5.2 Details of suppliers and subcontractors/strong>
We collect and process the identity and contact details of our suppliers and subcontractors, as well as any (sub) subcontractor (s), their staff, employees, appointees and other useful contact persons. The purposes of these processing operations are the implementation of this agreement, the management of the suppliers / subcontractors, accounting and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. The legal grounds are the implementation of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations and / or our legitimate interest (such as for direct marketing). For direct marketing activities by e-mail (such as a newsletter or invitation to events), permission will always be requested and can also be withdrawn at any time.
5.3 Personnel data
We process the personal data of our employees in the context of our personnel management and payroll administration.
5.4 Other Information
In addition to the data of customers, suppliers / subcontractors and staff, we also process personal data of others, such as possible new customers / prospects, useful contacts within our sector, network contacts, contacts of experts, etc. The purposes of these processing operations are in the interest of our activities, direct marketing and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or in some cases the performance of an agreement.
6. Duration of the processing
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the relationship (contractual or otherwise) we have with you. Customer data and data from suppliers or subcontractors will in any case be removed from our systems after a period of 10 years after the termination of the agreement or the project, except for these personal data that we must keep for longer or in case of an ongoing dispute for which the personal data are still necessary.
In accordance with and under the conditions of the Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- – Right of access and inspection: you have the right to inspect the information we have about you free of charge and to check for what purpose it is used.
- -Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification (correction) of your incorrect personal data, as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- – Right to erasure or restriction: you have the right to request us to erase your personal data or to restrict the processing thereof in the circumstances and under the conditions as determined by the General Data Protection Regulation. We can refuse the erasure or restriction of any personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the performance of the agreement or our legitimate interest, as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- – Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible for processing.
- – Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note that you cannot object to the processing of personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, and this as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- – Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have another legal basis for this.
- – Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling and that you will not be subject to fully automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the manager of Quadralux on 09 372 65 56 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. If you nevertheless believe that your rights have been violated and your concerns are not addressed within our company, you are free to lodge a complaint with:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
- Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
- Tel. 02 274 48 00
- Fax. 02 274 48 35
- E-mail: email@example.com
You can also turn to a court if you believe that you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data.
8. Transfer to third parties
Certain personal data collected by us will be passed on to and possibly processed by third service providers, such as our IT supplier, accountant,…
It is possible that one or more of the above-mentioned third parties are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA ”). However, personal data will only be transferred to third countries with an adequate level of protection.
The employees, managers and / or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialist service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use this data for the purposes for which it was provided.
If necessary, your personal data can be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case, for example, if we were to be fully or partially reorganized, our activities were transferred or if we were declared bankrupt. It is also possible that personal data must be transferred pursuant to a court order or in order to comply with a certain legal obligation. In that case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of this communication to other third parties. However, you acknowledge and understand that in certain circumstances this is not always technically or commercially feasible or that legal restrictions may apply.
Under no circumstances will we sell your personal data or make it commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, unless with your prior consent.
9. Technical and organizational measures
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data to an adequate level of security and to protect it against destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties, as well as any other unauthorized processing of this data . Under no circumstances can Quadralux be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
10. Third Party Access
With a view to the processing of your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees, employees and appointees. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees, employees and appointees, which are similar to this Data Protection Notice.
11. Any questions?
If, after reading this Data Protection Notice, you have further questions or comments regarding the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact Quadralux at, either by post to Bilksken 22, 9920 Lievegem or by email to info @ quadralux .be.