- Quadralux bvba
- Bilksken 22, 9920 Lievegem
- BTW BE 0451 598 148
- Tel nr: 09 372 65 56
The data is processed within the organization & anonymously. In addition, measures are taken to protect confidentiality
What are cookies, what types are there and what are they for?
- First party cookiesare only placed by your website itself and ensure that your website functions properly and that your preferences are remembered.
- Third party cookiesare in turn placed on your website by a third party with a different domain name and serve to make your user experience better and more personal.
You can further divide those first and third party cookies into, among other things:
- Essential cookiesthat are necessary for a website to function..
- Functional cookies that keep information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookiesthat collect information about the behavior of website visitors and the performance of the website. Based on the results, the website can be improved and visitors get a better user experience.
- Marketing cookiesthat track the surfing behavior of website visitors and, based on this, compile a user profile that is used to make the surfing experience more personal.
Which cookies does Quadralux use?
We use first party, analytical and marketing cookies, for example to show personalized advertisements.
How can you delete cookies?
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear at the top right> choose Internet options> General tab. Under ‘Browsing history’, click on ‘Delete’.
- Don’t want to delete everything? Then at least tick ‘Cookies and Website data’ and click on ‘Delete’.
Delete cookies in Edge
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right> Settings. Under ‘Clear browsing data’, click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Select the cookies (pre-selected)> Press the ‘Delete button’.
Delete cookies in Firefox
- Click on the 3 lines at the top right, click on Options> Privacy> Delete individual cookies.
- Click on ‘Delete all’.
Delete cookies in Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right. Click History> History> Clear browsing data.
- In the menu ‘Clear browsing data’ you have the option at the top to delete browsing data from the first use up to and including only the last hour. Below you choose which items you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and other site and plug-in data’.
- Press the button ‘Clear browsing data’.
Delete cookies in Safari (MacOS)
- Open Safari and go to Safari> Preferences> Privacy> Delete saved cookies and data> Manage website data> Delete everything.